Zingtree combines workflow and knowledge base in one integrated experience, delivering content to users as needed in the context of conversation to guide agents and customers through complex processes one step at a time.
When a cancer patient contacts CARTI, the customer support team is often the first place they turn for help. But while CARTI’s team handles 800-1,700 calls per day—on complex topics like pre-op procedures, COVID-19 protocols, managing medical records, and beyond—agents used to rely on physical paper to find the right answers.
Instead of rustling through a stack of papers and then figuring out how to explain policies on the fly, CARTI’s agents now navigate an interactive decision tree while on the phone—a guided experience that walks them through the call, one step at a time. Support reps can also use the search function to jump straight to a specific part of the tree.
Questions to Determine Fit
- How long does it take to onboard a new agent? How long until they become 100% efficient?
- Does the onboarding process require support/input/knowledge transfer from multiple people?
- How easy is it to update the training, particularly if rules/laws have changed?
- Are there compliance regulations that your employees have to follow?
- How effectively do you handle attrition? What’s your cost to replace an agent?