Airkit is a digital CX automation platform that connects a business’ data systems to its customers in order to quickly deliver self-service journeys. Airkit offers the only low-code pla!orm purpose-built for customer engagement across all channels — web, voice, text, chat, and mobile.
Until 2021, MetLife’s enrollment was done on paper. The company utilized 250 different forms that were specific to each state, beneficiary, pre-existing conditions, etc. After a 10-year process of attempting to identify a vendor that could fit its needs, MetLife selected Airkit to digitize 250 forms into one end-to-end process.
The multi-channel approach was a completely novel idea to MetLife, but the company realized it was a necessity to compete in the digital-first world that exists today. After digitizing its Statement of Health paper process, it saw 99% of submissions completed online instead of paper, 50% higher completion rates, and 0% NIGO (not in good order, which prior to Airkit was ~40%).
Questions to Determine Fit
- What is your strategy to provide a mobile-first experience to your customers?
- How much of your onboarding process is still paper-based?
- How do you reduce hold times and abandonment rates?
- What engineering resources do you have for customer experience or do you work with developers?
- How are you thinking about transforming your customer experience for the digital-first world?