SupportLogic delivers the world’s first support experience (SX) platform that enables companies to proactively understand and act on the voice of the customer to build healthy relationships and maximize customer lifetime value.
Qlik partnered with SupportLogic to improve its customer support experience, resulting in a reduction of support escalations by 30% in just six months. Qlik faced the operational challenge of transforming its support team from ‘reactive’ to ‘proactive’ to better prioritize cases and reduce case backlog. With SupportLogic’s natural language processing (NLP) engine, Qlik could quickly analyze all support case data from Salesforce and correlate customer sentiment and attention scores together with a full contextual customer history: their case history, previous interactions and touchpoints, renewal status, and more.
With all this insight easily available, Qlik support managers could clearly understand each customer’s unique situation: key product blockers, level of confusion or impatience, and how critical each issue was. Managers could then drive the best course of action, including pulling in subject matter experts outside the department (case swarming). This workflow immediately improved the customer support experience and reduced escalations, leading to better customer outcomes.
Questions to Determine Fit
- Is your business model B2B, B2C or both?
- What are the top challenges the customer support team has today?
- Is your support organization more focused on escalation reduction (innovative) or Mean Time to Resolution – MTTR (cost center focused)?
- Are you considering an AI initiative to capture Voice of the Customer (VOC)?
- What are your average number of cases per month/year?